To visit the Alhambra, it is necessary to purchase tickets in advance.
We do not reserve tickets from the campsite, but here is the link to the official website of the Alhambra where you can check availability and make your reservation:
Line 300 departs from the town hall of our town, Beas de Granada, arriving at the campsite in 5 minutes and taking 30 minutes to arrive at Avenida Capitán Moreno in Granada Capital.
This same stop in Granada would be the same to return to the Camping.
The ticket can be paid inside the bus and costs around €1.80.
Line 300 itinerary:
- Captain Brown
- Ctra. from Murcia 1
- Ctra. from Murcia 4
- Big Haza Access
- The Farm 1
- The Farm 2
- The Farm 3
- The Farm 4
- Fortress Square
- The Siphons
- The plains
- the apiary
- Camping Alto de Viñuelas
- Beas City Council of Granada
You can consult the timetables of Line 300 at the following link:
They do not allow pets.
There are no buses on Sundays.
NEARBY HIKING ROUTES
- Beas River – Puerto Blanco Forest House – Collado de la Zorra
- Beas de Granada- Bco. Puerto Blanco- Alto del Agarradero- Camino Mozárabe- Trenches de la Val.
- The 7 Trenches of Beas de Granada- Georesources: El Fraile y la Fraila. Sierra de Huetor Natural Park.
- Beas from Granada to Granada.Historical Way
RESTAURANT 'MALVASIA TERRACE'
We accept the ACSI card!
From: 01/04/22 to 07/01/22 and from 09/01 to 12/29/22.
*Excluding Easter and New Year’s Eve.
To book as an acsi client on the web, you must contact us at our email:
sending a photo of both sides of your acsi card, where once the data is verified, we will send you a discount code to apply it on our website.